Partner with AVS
AVS Corporate Membership offers you and your staff the opportunity to increase your interactions with more than 6,000 scientists and engineers worldwide. Your increased interactions with AVS members and its affiliated non-member communities will assist your corporation in researching and developing new products and services geared toward vacuum and other controlled environment industries. As a corporate member you may discover new business opportunities that increase your corporation's productivity and sales as well as being recognized as partners throughout the year in a variety of promotional campaigns. You are invited to review the current roster of AVS Corporate Members.
Benefits and Opportunities
Corporate Member Discounts
- Send one designated employee to an AVS Short Course Program at a discount rate of $75 off the total price.
- Receive advertising discounts in AVS International Symposium advertising opportunities: Technical Program, Exhibit Show Guide, AVS Interactions E-Newsletter, Exhibitor Technology Spotlight Sessions, Solo Eblasts and more
Promotional Opportunities and Recognition
- Display your AVS Corporate Membership plaque at your booth or in your office
- Receive logo placement in AVS International Symposium Technical Program and Exhibit Show Guide
- Get Special Signage at AVS International Symposium
- Be Listed in the AVS e-Newsletters Beneath the AVS Surface and AVS Interactions
- Display corporate literature at AVS sponsored meetings free of charge
- List your website and key products on the AVS Corporate Member website
- Place your logo or banner ad on the AVS home page with a link to your website and key products
Connect with AVS Communities
- Make Advance Booth Selection at the International Symposium
- Interact with the various AVS communities during networking events at the AVS International Symposium
- Get FREE Job Postings in the Career Center during the International Symposium & Exhibition (only)
- Corporate Members have a single vote when elections are held for AVS National Officers.
- Receive a copy of the AVS e-Newsletter Beneath the AVS Surface and Physics Today
For more information on the benefits of becoming an AVS Corporate Member, contact Angela Klink at email@example.com